This simple step-by-step login guide was created for any Macy’s employee who can not get into their account. The following guidelines concern only those are already in possession of their employee registration ID number. This code becomes available as soon as you get hired at this company. Whether you are having trouble logging into your Macy’s employee account to check your schedule or connect with fellow employees, this Macy’s employee login guide will make short work of getting you back into your account.
The Macy’s employee login page gives you access to your unique benefits program, current or previous paycheck information, Macy’s company news, and your current work schedule. If you are an employee of Macy’s, this website is your connection to everything associated with your job.
Macy’s Employee Login Steps
Once you access the Macy’s employee login the first time and follow these steps, you’ll have no trouble in the future being able to access all your employee information. Before logging into the Macy’s employee login, the minimum system requirements are:
For internal Macy’s devices:
- Macs: Safari 7.01 or better
- PCs: Internet Explorer 11 or better
- Android Phones / Tablets: Chrome, Android Webkit Browser
- Macs: Safari, Chrome
- PCs: IE, Safari, Chrome
- iPhones / iPads: Safari, Chrome
Now that the browser settings are in order, close your browser and open it again. Afterward, you are ready to access your account by following these steps:
1. Visit the Macy’s employee page for login. Allow 5 seconds for the page to completely load. That’s because the server load tends to be very slow due to the volume of people accessing the site. If the process takes too long, wait until off-peak hours.
2. Once you arrive at the Welcome Screen, look for the Sign-In button and click it. There you will be presented with the Macy’s disclosure link. This will make you aware of all the permissions you are granted pertaining to the information on the Macy’s employee login site.
3. In order to access the information concerning your employee account, you’ll need to enter your network ID and employee password. As a Macy’s employee, you must have received your credentials at the beginning of your contract.
Macy’s Login Useful Information
- Go to the Macy’s login page.
- Locate the Unlock or Forgot password link and click it.
- Enter your Macy’s employee ID you were given when hired.
- Follow the steps on that page to reset your password.
- Once you have a new password, return to the Macy’s employee login and try again.
Disclosure: This Macy’s employee login page guide is an educational article. Therefore, we’re not associated with Macy’s. This is why we encourage you to contact Macy’s customer services in case of any issues with your login attempts.