Welcome to an updated step-by-step guide on how to go through an Aflac login for policyholders successfully. In addition to the 5 simple guidelines, you’ll also learn everything there is on how to contact the company in case there are some problems.
Since the early 1950s, American Family Life Assurance Company (AFLAC) has provided supplemental insurance to millions of Americans. Most of the company’s policies are funded through the work-site, with employee payroll deductions. AFLAC was one of the first supplemental insurance companies to offer cancer policies to their clients.
The company also has policies for accidents, hospitalization, vision, dental, and temporary disability. As an AFLAC policyholder, you can access your account through their website. If you have never tried this platform before, this is a helpful guide for AFLAC login for policyholders.
Steps to AFLAC Login for Policyholders
Accessing your AFLAC Login for Policyholders could not be easier! Follow these steps:
1. Open your computer’s browser, and type in the AFLAC login for policyholders website:
2. Go to the box in the right-hand corner that says “LOGIN.” Enter your username in the empty field that says “USERNAME.”
3. Now, enter your password in the next empty field that says “PASSWORD.”
4. If you are on your personal computer, you may select the “Remember User ID” button, and your computer will automatically remember it each time you go the AFLAC login for policyholders website.
5. Click on the blue “LOGIN” button to access your AFLAC policy account.
AFLAC Login for Policyholders Mobile App Steps
When you download the AFLAC login for policyholders mobile app, you can access your account anywhere that supports mobile devices. Access the app on your computer by opening your browser and visiting the AFLAC website. Or, download and install the AFLAC login for policyholder mobile app with these steps:
Downloading AFLAC Login for Policyholders on Apple Mobile Devices
1. Visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, and download the AFLAC Login For Policyholders app:
2. Click to install the app on your mobile Apple device.
3. The steps to log in to your AFLAC policy account are the same for the mobile app as it is on your computer. Follow the personal computer login instructions above.
Downloading AFLAC Login for Policyholders on Android Devices
1. Open your browser on your Android device, and visit the Google Play store.
2. Download the AFLAC login for policyholders app:
3. Click to install the app on your mobile Android device.
4. Follow the same instructions for the personal computer to login to your AFLAC policyholder account.
AFLAC Policyholder Login Useful Information
If you followed all the login steps correctly, and still could not login, or got an error message, go to Customer Service:
Enter your name, address, and personal identification information into the appropriate fields. Afterward, type in your questions or concerns into the “REQUEST” field. Then, click on the blue button that says “SUBMIT.” An AFLAC helpdesk staff member will contact you.
You may also contact AFLAC via mail, phone, email or fax. There are separate contacts for Claims, Customer Service, and AFLAC NY Customers:
E-Mail Claims: https://www.aflac.com/contact-aflac/contact-claims.aspx
E-Mail Customer Service: https://www.aflac.com/contact-aflac/contact-customer-service.aspx
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, GA 31999
Aflac NY Customer Service
E-Mail Customer Service: https://www.aflac.com/contact-aflac/ny-customer-service.aspx