In the following few moments, you are going to learn how to perform a successful login on the American Society of Radiologic Technologists website. Moreover, this ASRT login guide will give you all the information you need to get back into your account in case of any trouble you might encounter along the way. All you need are your ASRT username and your password to gain access to all the information we’ve discussed.
The ASRT website is where medical professionals are able to participate in discussions, share helpful documents, join different communities, discover a library of resources, and expand their network. The ASRT login page gets you access to your member profile page, your communities pages, and the member directory. However, if you are a member of ASRT, you need to know to access this portal first from various platforms.
ASRT Login Steps
Once you access the ASRT login the first time, follow these steps. After your first successful login, your browser will offer to store your credentials for later use. This way, you’ll be able to log in faster in the future.
Before accessing the ASRT login, optimal viewing requirements are:
- Android Phones / Tablets – Chrome, Explorer, Firefox Browser
- Macs: Safari, Chrome
- PCs: Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Firefox Browser
- iPhones / iPads – Safari, Chrome
Go to your internet browser, select Internet Options then click update the browser settings to “allow auto-play.” This way, you’ll refresh your screen before connecting to an ASRT Live event.
Now that the browser settings are up to date, close your browser only to open it again. Once you refresh the interface, follow these steps:
1. Visit the ASRT official homepage. If the website does not completely load in a few seconds, wait until off-peak hours. That’s because server loads tend to process actions slower in the middle of the day due to high traffic.
2. Once you arrive at the ASRT website, click the ‘log in’ button. You’ll find it in the upper right corner of the home page.
3. Enter your existing username and password and click the ‘Log In’ button in blue. At this point, you should find yourself inside ASRT digital platform.
ASRT Login Useful Information
There might be a time when you’re denied access to the ASRT community pages. Reasons can vary from username or password fails to unavailable online services. Whether you’ve forgotten your username or password, here is how you can access the ASRT website.
- Go to the ASRT page for login.
- Locate the ‘forgot your username or password’ link and click it. This option is located right below the boxes for your credentials.
- Select whether you forgot your username or password.
- If you need username help, choose how you would like to identify your account. Afterward, there will be some guidelines to help you change your username.
- Member Services can retrieve your username if you call 800-444-2778 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mountain time, Monday-Friday.
- If you need password help, they will email you a link to reset your password.
Unlike other websites, there is no limit to the number of attempts you have to in order to successfully retrieve your ASRT login information. In other words, you will not be locked out of your account regardless of how many times you try to recall your information.
From time to time, you may have difficulties accessing the ASRT community page or your password may not work. Due to internet connectivity issues or volume of traffic, the server may not be able to handle the load. If this is the case, refresh your browser, clear cache and cookies, and try again at a later time.
Disclosure: This ASRT login page guide is an educational article. Therefore, we’re not associated with ASRT. This is why we encourage you to contact ASRT customer services in case of any issues with your login attempts.
You Might Also Be Interested in: Cenlar Login