These days, millennials and many others prefer to do most of their banking online. Chase appeals to people from all walks of life as they offer credit cards, mortgages, auto loans as well as checking and savings accounts. Chase Freedom login allows you to access all your accounts with ease.
Going to their website to conduct business is easy. It allows account holders to pull up their current statements as well as pay their online bills. Here are some helpful step-by-step instructions to help you get into your account and conduct your business on the web.
Chase Freedom Login Steps
The Chase Freedom login process is not difficult. Here are the steps:
1. Start by opening your preferred Internet browser. Go to the Chase Manhattan Bank website at www.chase.com.
2. If you do not already have an account set up, then you will need to register to use this page. The log in box is in the top, right-hand corner with bold letters that say “welcome.”
3. When you register, you must choose a secure password. For your privacy, it will not show the password as you type. For your digital security, there will be dots for each character. Passwords can be between 8-32 characters in length. Your security keyword must also contain a distinctive character as well as one number and letter.
4. You can register all your Chase accounts for viewing on this site. If you forget your password or need assistance, then you can click the “forgot password” button.
Chase Freedom Login Guide for Smartphone Users
Once you are a registered user, you can access your accounts anytime day or night. Since the site is optimized for mobile devices, users have no problem browsing their accounts on tablets or smartphones as well. You can log in the same way you do from your computer.
If you want an app for quick log-in, you can simply download and install the app on both your Android and Apple devices. Follow these specific steps to log in from your mobile device:
Login Step-by-Step Guide for Smartphones
1. Apple users with an iPhone or iPad should visit the Apple iTunes shop to download the free Chase Manhattan Bank app:
4. The mobile app is just like the computer version. You are required to enter your username and password in the displayed box and select “log in.”
Chase Freedom Login Useful Info
Do not worry if you forget your username or password or if you get an error when you try to log in. They have a full support staff for technical issues. The website’s help page is:
Chase Manhattan Bank
270 Park Avenue
New York, New York,