This article will guide you step-by-step through the Codecademy login process. Codecademy is an online learning platform that offers courses and intensive programs to help users learn to code. Through their various course offerings, Codecademy users can learn web development, data science, and programming fundamentals. Some courses are free to complete, while others require a monthly payment plan to access. See the full Codecademy catalog to view all of the programs they offer.
Codecademy Login Steps
These are the steps you’ll need to take to log into Codecademy as a desktop user.
1. Navigate to the Codecademy website home page to get started.
2. On the top right-hand side of the page, click on the button that says “Log in.”
3. Enter your username and password. Click “Log in.”
4. If you’d prefer to log in using Google, Facebook or GitHub, you can do so by clicking on the corresponding icon below the login form.
5. After you click on an icon, you’ll need to enter your username and password for the selected service and authorize Codecademy’s access to your account. For example, if you choose to use your Facebook account to log in to Codecademy, you’ll need to enter your Facebook password and then click “Continue as ‘Your Name.'”
Codecademy Mobile Login Steps
To access Codecademy from a mobile device or tablet, open your favorite browsing app and follow the same steps outlined above. Codecademy does not currently have an app available to download, as learning to code is made much easier by use of a desktop computer.
Codecademy Login – Useful Info
If you encounter any issues during the Codecademy login process, you can get in touch with Codecademy’s customer support team to receive help. Use their Codecademy contact form on their website to send an email with your urgency. Alternatively, chat with a support agent to get questions answered about the Codecademy login process. You can do this by navigating to the “Help” page and clicking on the “Chat now” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
575 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York City, NY 10012
Codecademy Contact Form Guide
To get detailed help with the Codecademy login process via email, it’s recommended that you fill out the Codecademy email contact form on their site. The following steps outline how to use the form.
- Enter your email address.
- Write the subject of your email – use the main issue you’re having with the Codecademy login process as your subject.
- Enter a detailed description of the issue you’re having. Make sure to include any error messages or pages you receive during login attempts.
- Select the current subscription plan you have with Codecademy.
- If you have any screenshots or other documents to attach to the form, click “Add file” or drag the associated files onto the “Attachments” section.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA by clicking on the checkbox and press “Submit” at the bottom of the page to send your message.