Learnet Login Steps
The good news is that the process of logging in to LearNet is fairly simple. It is important, though, that you follow these instructions precisely. This way, there is no reason for you to run into some of the more common LearNET login problems.
1. Start by opening up your internet browser and head over this online place:
3. Enter your Password in the second blank box.
4. Click the grey Log In button to complete the process and access the CVS LearNET login page.Note that this process is actually optimized for mobile devices. Therefore, you can follow the same process to get to the page through your mobile device. Also note that CVS does not currently provide its users with a mobile app on either the Apple or Android platforms. As a result, the only way to log in will be to go this website through any browser of your choosing.
LearNet Login – Useful Info
The vast majority of problems users have with the LearNet login page tend to stem from entering the wrong user name or password. As such, your first strategy when facing an improper login notice should be to stop and carefully type in both your user ID and your password a second time. Make sure to check that you do not have your Caps Lock key on, as the system is case-senstive.
If you still can’t log in, make sure to go to the link marked ‘Self-Serve Password Reset.’ You will still need your user name to complete this task, but it should still help you with any major password issues.
It’s also important to note that there is a special process for new users who do not currently have their log in information. To get access, new users have to contact the CVS Health Service Center, which can be reached at (855) 280-ITSC.
if you still can’t get access to your account, it’s recommended that you contact LearNet. Here are several lines of communications to reach the company easily.
- LearNET Phone number: 1-866-528-7272
- LearNET Address: CVS Health One CVS Drive Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895