In 1886, the University of Pennsylvania established The Western Pennsylvania Medical College. Seven years later, they founded the Presbyterian Hospital, which served as a teaching hospital for the medical school. After decades of integrating other medical departments into their hospital, the result was the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (UPMC).
Today, the massive conglomerate manages 35 hospitals and over 80,000 employees. UPMC has won several prestigious national awards and is on the list of top hospitals in America. This article will explain how to use your MyUPMC login to access your medical records and other pertinent patient information.
MyUPMC Login Steps
If you are a patient at UPMC, you can quickly and easily access your patient account with your MyUPMC login. Just follow these steps:
1. Open your computer’s Internet browser, and go to the MyUPMC login web page:
3. Enter your password. You will only see black dots for each letter or character, for privacy concerns. Therefore, make sure you enter the secret code correctly.
4. Click on the blue square that says “Login” to complete the MyUPMC login.
MyUPMC Login Steps For Mobile Devices
MyUPMC offers you the convenience of accessing your MyUPMC login on your smartphone or other mobile devices. You may access the site through your Internet browser, as shown below, or download and install the MyUPMC login mobile app. Follow these steps for the mobile browser:
1. Open your Internet browser and go to the MyUPMC login page.
2. Enter your name and password in the open fields at the top of the web page.
3. Follow the same steps for the MyUPMC login on your computer that we listed above in the first section of this article.
MyUPMC login apps are available for either Apple or Android devices. Follow these easy steps to access your MyUPMC login account on your smartphone or other mobile devices.
MyUPMC Login Steps for iPhone Users
1. Go to the App Store and download the MyChart app:
3. After the app is installed, click the “open” button.
4. Click “Accept” for terms and conditions, then click “Ok” to enable Locations Services.
5. You will see a list of healthcare providers. Go down the list until you see MyUPMC, and click on that option. It will now open the MyUPMC login app.
6. Enter your name and password, as you would do in your regular MyUPMC login account.
MyUPMC Login Steps for Android Users
1. Open the Google PlayTM Store, and click on the MyChart app to download:
3. Follow the same steps (above) to download the MyUMPC Login app as you would for an Apple device.
MyUPMC Login – Useful Info
If you have questions or problems with your MyUPMC login account, you can contact them by any of these methods:
- MyUPMC e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 1-866-884-8579 (available 24/7)
- Physical address:
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582