The following Netflix login guide will have you up and running and watching your favorite shows in no time. You’ll get to see the simple steps that lead you to your account and find out what to do in case there’s a misunderstanding. Netflix has millions of loyal fans accessing this digital streaming service on a daily basis. Rather than having to watch your favorite television show episode by episode each week, a user can buzz through an entire season in a single night. Signing into your Netflix account can vary depending on how you watch the shows.
Netflix Login Steps
The Netflix login process is pretty straightforward. However, it varies on the devices you will be watching your favorite shows. Here are the Netflix login steps:
1. Visit the Netflix login page where you will have to make a choice regarding one of three different payment packages. Although there is a one-month free trial, once complete, you will have to choose the which type of subscriber you want to be. Your choices consist of a basic, standard or premium account.
2. Now you will create your Netflix account. Use your email and create a unique password to watch Netflix shows on any type of device at any time.
3. Once your email address and password have been verified, you’ll have access to all the shows on the Netflix platform.
Smart TV Netflix Login Steps
The Netflix app should already be installed on your Smart TV.
- Locate the Netflix icon and run the application.
- When prompted, enter your Netflix login username and password.
- A broadband connection of a certain speed is required to avoid interruptions.
- WiFi or Ethernet connection required.
Mobile Device Netflix Login Steps
Netflix is available on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android, free to download, and will run as an application.
- Visit your app store, download and install the software.
- Connect to the internet, open the app.
- Enter your username and password at the Netflix login page.
Laptop or Computer Netflix Login Steps
Access the Netflix platform through your favorite browser.
- Visit Netflix.com through your browser.
- When prompted, enter your email address and password.
- Make certain the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in installed.
- Select the user, choose your favorite shows.
Depending on the devices you use to access the Netflix login page, you can have up to six different Netflix devices linked to your account. To set these links up correctly, simply visit the Your Account link from the Netflix page. From there, you can monitor activities on each device, activate a new device, sign out of one or all devices, and cancel your membership.
Netflix Login Useful Information
When you are having trouble accessing your Netflix account, help is available around the clock. To start, simply visit Netflix Login Help page on your mobile device or go to the Netflix app on your television box and click the “Forgot Your Password” link. Once you do that, make sure you have access to the email address you used during the initial setup of your account because you will be receiving an email with a reset link.
Access the Netflix app on the television or mobile device:
- Press up arrow until you get to the menu bar, then select Settings.
- Your email address will appear on the screen.
- To update the email address, select the change email button.
- Enter account password, select next, enter a new email address, select next.
Ways to Contact Netflix Customer Service if Trouble Persists
Netflix makes it easy to get help with your account.
- Contact Netflix from the Netflix app.
- Start a live chat with a Netflix representative.
- Call Netflix at their toll-free number 1-866-579-7172.
Disclosure: This Netflix login page guide is an educational article. Therefore, we’re not associated with Netflix. This is why we encourage you to contact Netflix customer services in case of any issues with your login attempts.
You Might Also Be Interested in: Animal Jam Login