This article will show you everything you need to do to complete a successful Old Navy credit card payment login. Taking control of this digital process will enable you to navigate the Old Navy website easier. On top of that, you get to purchase their products faster than before without unnecessary hassle. This American clothing and accessories retail chain designed a smart method to connect your Old Navy profile to your credit card for an organic shopping experience. All you need to do is to follow these 3 steps closely.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment Login
Using the Old Navy credit card payment login from their website is easy. Here are the steps:
1. On your computer, select your preferred browser and open their website at www.oldnavy.com.
2. The sign in is a bit tricky to spot. You’ll find it located in the right-hand corner in black. It says, “sign in” or “your account.” If you are a new customer or have not set up an account with Old Navy, then you will need to register as a user. Afterward, they will ask for some identifying information to ensure the security of your credit card.
3. The Old Navy credit card payment login screen will allow you to enter your username and password and view account details if you already have an account setup. However, if you are not shopping and just want to view your account, you can go directly to this login page: Prism Old Navy Credit Card. That’s because Old Navy customers received their credit through Synchrony Bank.
Old Navy Login Steps
You can rest assured that you will encounter no issue with your Old Navy credit card payment login from your phone, tablet or computer. The site is optimized to use on any device. However, they may ask some security questions when you sign in from a new IP address for the first time. This additional step is just a safety measure to make sure no ill-intended user is trying to get into your account.
If you want an app for quick log-in, you can simply download and install the app on both your Android and Apple devices. Follow these specific steps to log in from your mobile device:
Old Navy Credit Card Payment Login
1. You can use Apple iPay or the mobile wallet, which is optimized for your Apple devices. Just visit their Gap mobile wallet.
You can also download the app and wallet by going to:
2. Not only that, but Android users can also download the mobile wallet at Gap mobile wallet, or they can go to the Google Play store at:
3. The app requires you to use the Old Navy credit card payment login credentials. By contrast, the mobile wallet makes it all easier by allowing you to pay instantly without going through all the hassles.
4. Just like you see in the computer version, your Old Navy credit card payment login is the same. The log-in screen comes up first. It will allow you to access your credit card account.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment Login Useful Info
With all the passwords and security questions that are necessary to gain access to today’s devices, you may forget something over time. As a result, you may encounter issues accessing your account at some point. If this is the case, do not worry.
Not only does Old Navy have online help through their “chat” feature, but they also have technical support that is reachable 24/7. On the “log-in” screen, you can click the “chat for login or registration” button. Technical support can be reached at 1-855-662-2693.
However, if you do not find the help you need through their online chat or the technical support department, you can contact the headquarters directly.
Old Navy Corporate Offices
2 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94105