Target Department Store was founded in St. Paul, MN by John F. Geisse in 1962. Over the past decades, the store incorporated and expanded across the United States and Canada. Today, Target Corporation is a multi-billion- dollar company and runs Target stores as well as Super Targets over the globe. The corporation employs over 350,000 people. If you are part of their staff, here’s what you need to do to access important information online.
Target Employee Login Steps
The process for your Target employee login is not difficult. These are the steps:
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer, and go the Target Team Member Service Page, which is also your Target employee login:
2. If your Target employee login instructions need to be in Spanish, click on one of the buttons with the title:
- Ingresa en Español
3. In the “username” field, enter your Target LAN ID. If you do not have one, then enter your 8-digit team number.
4. Tab down to the “password” field and enter your password.
5. Tab down to the “login” button. This is how you are going to complete your Target employee login.
As of now, there are no apps for mobile access to your Target employee login. However, you can still log in from your smartphone or mobile device. That’s because the company made sure their web page for in-house teams adapts very well to the small screens as well. It just takes a couple of minutes to access your employee profile while on the go.
Target Employee Login On Mobile Devices
Follow these easy steps to log in to your Target employee account from any device of small dimensions. They are the same for both iPhone and Android systems.
- Open the Internet browser on your phone or any other mobile device. Afterward, go the Target employee login site.
- Optimize the screen, and follow the same steps that you use for Target employee login on your computer.
Target Employee Login-Useful Information
Occasionally, you may experience technical difficulties while accessing your Target employee login. There are no “Help” buttons on the webpage, or links to click if you have forgotten your employee ID number or password. Instead, you can make use of the Target Corporation contact information:
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Target Phone: (612) 304-6073
Fax: (612) 761-5555
Twitter ID: @Target
If you need to inquire about your employee benefits, Well-Being offers service discounts through their Target program. You can use your Target employee login information for this webpage:
These are the steps to log in to this page:
1. Click on the “Log On” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. It will direct you to a login page.
2. Click the top box that says “Active Team Members.” Follow the same steps as you would to log into the first Target employee login website.
If you forgot your Employee ID number or your password, you can seek aid at the Target Employee Benefits Center.
Target Benefits Center
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Central Time
Personal Benefits Information:
If you would like to chat with a live representative, you may click the chat link. Representatives are available the same hours as by telephone.