UPSers Employee Login Steps
Though it’s a wonderfully designed site, the UPSers employee login page does do a remarkable job of keeping the login process easy. Ignore the picture – all of the information that you need to enter will be located in one line. The steps to access the UPSers Employee Login page are:
1. Open your internet browser and go to the following digital location:
3. Enter your user ID in the first blank box.
4. Enter your password in the next blank box.
5. Click on the blue login button, which will take you to the next page.It should be noted that there is a much more simple mobile version of the login page. The steps for logging in, though, are almost exactly the same. Go to the UPSers Employee login page on your mobile browser and then follow steps three through five. There is no mobile app on Android or iPhone for this site. As such, this is the only way that you’ll be able to access the site on a smartphone.
UPSers Employee Login – Useful Info
The biggest issue that most employees have when accessing the site is using the wrong ID. Many attempt to use their social security number. This number is useful but in other areas within your company. Back to our situation, you will actually need to use your Employee ID to log in. This piece of info is easy to obtain as you’ll find it on your pay stub.
It’s also important to mention that first-time users have to go through a slightly more complicated process to get online. As you won’t have a password before you log into the UPSers Employee Login page, you’ll have to construct a temporary PIN on your own. To create this PIN, you’ll need the following:
- First two letters of your last name (lower case).
- Last two digits of your birth year.
- Last two digits of your employee ID number.
- UPSers Phone number: 888-553-1118
- UPS Technical Help Site: UPSers Technical Help Form
- UPSers Address: 55 Glenlake Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
The United States